To register as a coach for the 2023-2024 seasonal year, click the appropriate link below:
- Travel Coach (2023-2024 Season)
- Recreational Coach (2023-2024 Season)
- TOPSoccer Coach (2023-2024 Season)
For an instructional video, click here.
NOTE: If your njyouthsoccer.com account is unable to be found during the registration process, please create a new account through the “Register Now” button on the log-in screen. tab on the top right corner of njyouthsoccer.com. When registering, be sure to use the exact variation of the first name, last name, and date of birth that you have previously used to avoid creating a duplicate account that requires new uploads for all compliance documents.
All coaches (i.e., travel, recreation, and TOPSoccer) must submit NJYS approved compliance documents in their Sports Connect account for verification (if not previously verified), including Coaching Education *(Travel Only), Concussion Education, and annual SafeSport training. See the compliance requirements below:
- Coaching Education (No Expiration Date) *Travel Only
- Concussion Education (No Expiration Date)
- SafeSport Training (Annual Requirement – Completion Date after January 1st, 2023)
- Background Check (Every Two Years )**
All adults applying for a coach member pass must also submit and clear a background check every two seasonal years with NJ Youth Soccer.
**For Recreation organizations that conduct their own background checks, the organization must complete a “Certification of Criminal Background Screening Compliance for Recreational Youth Coaches.“